- Effects of Vertebral Axial Decompression On Intradiscal Pressure, Ramos G., Martin W., Journal of Neurosurgery 81: 350-353, 1994. (VAX-D is the only manufacturer to prove in vivo spinal decompression)
- Efficacy of Vertebral Axial Decompression (VAX-D) on Chronic Low Back Pain: A Study of Dosage Regimen, Ramos G., Journal of Neurological Research, Volume 26, April 2004.
- Orthopedics: New answers to an age-old problem. Hospital Management International 2004; Annual Issue of the International Hospital Federation Journal, March 1, 2004.
- A Prospective Randomized Controlled Study of VAX-D and TENS for the Treatment of Chronic Low Back Pain, Sherry E., Kitchener P., Smart R., Journal of Neurological Research Volume 23, No 7, October 2001.
- Vertebral Axial Decompression Therapy for Pain Associated with Herniated or Degenerated Discs or Facet Syndrome: An Outcome Study, Gose E., Naguszewski W., Naguszewski R., Journal of Neurological Research, Volume 20, No 3, April 1998.
- Dermatosomal Somatosensory Evoked Potential Demonstration of Nerve Root Decompression After VAX-D Therapy, Naguszewski W., Naguszewski R., Gose E., Journal of Neurological Research Vol 23, No 7, October 2001.
- The Effects of Vertebral Axial Decompression On Sensory Nerve Dysfunction In Patients with Low Back Pain and Radiculopathy; Tilaro F., Miskovich D. Canadian Journal of Clinical Medicine Vol. 6, No 1, January 1999.
- VAX-D Reduces Chronic Discogenic Low Back Pain - 4 year Study; Odell R., Boudreau D. , Anesthesiology News, Volume 29, Number 3, March 2003.
- Prospective Randomized Study of VAX-D Therapy for Acute Low Back Distress; Peerless S., Meissner L., Barnett H. , Stiller C. R., The John P. Robarts Institute, University Hospital at London, University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- An Overview of Vertebral Axial Decompression; Tilaro F., Canadian Journal of Clinical Medicine Vol. 5, No 1, January 1998.
- Welcome Relief for Low Back Pain; Stewart J. CBS Health Watch, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC), Harvard Medical School.
- An Industry Based, Retrospective Cost Analysis of VAX-D Vs. Surgery for Lumbar Disc Disease: 10 Case Study; Duncan, Keenan, Sinclair Oil Corporation Study, Tulsa Oklahoma.
- Back Pain Abhors a Vacuum - Panko R., Best's Review - Life / Health, A.M. Best Company, Insurance Issues and Analysis, September 1998.
- Alternative Medicine: Getting Rid of That Aching Back; Kimberly Sanchez Reviewed by Dr. Craig H. Kliger MD; WebMD Medical News, April 2, 2001
- Short And Long-Term Outcomes Following Treatment with the VAX-D Protocol for Patients with Chronic, Activity Limiting Low Back Pain; Beattie PF., Nelson R., Michener L., Cammaretta J., Donely J.; Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, Volume 35, Number 1, January 2005.
[ Back to VAX-D Therapy | Back to Services ]